Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Starting Out...

I must confess, this is my third (or maybe fourth?) attempt at starting a blog. The first few times I came up with really cheesy names that I really wasn't comfortable with, and I gallantly struggled through a few posts before letting it slip into nothingness. This time I am determined to make a go of it!

So a little bit about me - I stay home with my two tiny men, currently ages three and four. They are awesome little boys, so sweet and funny, and they drive me crazy half the time! (Just keepin it real, folks.) Hubby and I have been married for almost six years. He is my amazing jack-of-all-trades; I am constantly amazed at how much he can do. He also makes me laugh a lot, which is very important :)

We live in a lovely neighborhood of cookie cutter houses. When we bought the house five years ago as new construction, we thought this was perfect for us. While we do love the house, we have discovered that what we both really want is a bunch of land with our perfect dream house built on it, and maybe some chickens in the back yard. Of course that goal is unattainable right now, so for the time being we are working towards that and making this house as happy as we can! As for my skills, I am definitely not the master that Hubby is. I am a bit OCD and type-A. I like to try the things I see on Pinterest, and sometimes it works out really well, sometimes it fails. Such is life! I am definitely not a decorator, either. About a year ago I looked around and realized that my house was pretty bland and boring, so now I am making an effort to spice it up a bit without breaking the bank.

I'd love for you to join me as I try to keep my house clean (enough), create projects that may or may not go down in flames, and in general just run my household the best I can!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
    custom drinkware

    ReplyDelete

’recentPowered By Blogger Widgets
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...